The Tabata Bootcamp™ program strikes the perfect combination of short, efficient workouts, ongoing online support, and motivation in a small group training setting. Add these pieces together, and the benefits are REAL and more importantly, they produce amazing weight loss and fitness success. We will guide you to a new way of thinking in regard to exercise and eating and lead you towards a healthy life style.
- Meet with instructor for 1-hour group workouts 3 to 5 times a week
- Workout times: 5:45 am; 9 am & 6 pm (Fan area and West End)
- Home workouts: 3 to 6 times a week
- These are 8-minute workouts including warm-up and stretching. Guidance and exercises will be provided to you online. Don’t be fooled by the duration of this workout
- Classes start every Monday
Before or at your 1st workout we will discuss:
- Your life style (daily activities, work, sleeping habit)
- Eating habits – food journal
- Your goals
- Body assessment
- Fitness assessment
You will have access to the Tabata Bootcamp™ web site where you will record your fitness and body assessments, your metabolic activity 24 hour tracking and your food journal. The system will track your progress and show you how much you improve as time goes by. You will have access to nutritional tips, healthy recipes and meal plan suggestions 24/7.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today to begin Tabata Bootcamp™ and achieve your goals.
*In 2012 our Tabata workout was featured in Richmond Times Dispatch’s Flair section on June 3 but the link to this article is no longer available.